VISION MISSION OF THE COLLEGE
The college is committed to provide education at the undergraduate level to the neighbourhood students, Irrespective of caste, class, creed, religious affiliation or gender, it aims at providing generous scope for higher education to the local youth. The mission of the college is pursuit of knowledge through participation in academic and extracurricular activities and developing strong personal values. The college prizes personal touch, a value which the society is fast loosing. Its programmes are addressed to the evolving needs of locality.
The college takes pride in emphasizing those practices that help the students to acquire knowledge and experience which prepares them for a fruitful future. The college believes, this would provide a meaningful contribution to the community. The major consideration that is addressed by its goals and objectives is to prepare the students to work in an information-rich technology-driven world; hence it can be mentioned that it works for the nation as well as the civilization by means of generating human resource.
- Completion of the ambitious new building with sufficient amenities at the Second Campus of the college.
- Major recasting of the main college building for providing new facilities.
- Enhancement of intake capacity with course diversification.
- Introduction of a number of new Honours Courses at the Undergraduate level.
- Offering Post-graduate courses covering conventional and emerging disciplines
- Self-financing courses in the emerging areas.
- Add-on Evening Specialized Courses: Certificate, Diploma & Advanced Diploma Levels.
- More Distance Learning Centres in collaboration with Universities.
- Establishment of a number of Centres & Cells: Women’s Study Centre, Entrepreneurship Development Centre, Career & Councelling Cell.
- Formal Coaching for NET/SLET.
- Upgraded infrastructural facilities associated with teaching-learning.
- Conference Rooms, Seminar Halls, Committee Rooms, Cubicles for Individual Full-time faculty with IT facilities, Dedicated Examination Halls & Tutorial Rooms.
- Refurbishment of Central Library with separate Journal, Reference, e-library, Book Bank Sections.
- Enhanced facilities for Research & Publication of the faculty members
- Organizing of National & International Level Seminars.
- Enhanced facilities for differently-abled students, staff and faculty.
- Thrust on internal resource generation and exposure of students to business houses.